Pricing | Maternity Photography | Brooklyn
Why You Should Book A Brooklyn Maternity Photography Session
Nine months, that’s all you have. In these nine short months, your body will change more than it ever has before. Nine months to prepare to fall in love for a lifetime.
Nine months goes by so soon, trust me. I know from my own mommy experience. Back whenever I was pregnant, I didn’t know anything about getting maternity photography session done. I might dig out just one or two from an old scrapbook, but that is it. Oh, how I wish I had more taken. Let me convince you why you need this session done.
- You will want to look back on yourself carrying your blessing. Your body is so strong and accomplished a lot in a small-time frame.
- Your child will ask to see these maternity photography session portraits of you pregnant with them. When you show them, watch their sweet expressions come across their faces.
- Spoil yourself. You look wonderful. Have your hair and makeup done and feel how beautiful being pregnant really is. Your body is telling a story right now, and you should capture it.
- Sometimes, it is hard to remember pregnancy. Some pregnant women are sick most of the time, some are exhausted, all while the months are counting down. You will want to look back and see just how incredible you truly are.
- I know you might be on the fence about booking a session. It might be the last thing on your mind right now with preparing for a big arrival. I get it, I really do. This is a beautiful time in your life that you will want to remember.
- Your Brooklyn maternity photography session should be scheduled for around your 35th week, but they can be done a little earlier or later if needed! Maternity photography sessions mainly focus on mom, but we can absolutely include your significant other and children. A Brooklyn maternity photography session can be done indoor at my home studio or at an outdoor location. Be sure to schedule your session at least a month or as early as the end of your first trimester so that we can properly plan your session including what you and/or your family will wear.
Maternity session fee is $200 which covers the planning and design consultation, your custom photo session time, and an ordering appointment. This session fee DOES NOT include any prints or digital images. Collections begin at $590
Ready to book your Brooklyn maternity photography session?